|Coca-Cola uses their G+ Page |
identity on YouTube
Keep in mind:
- Your new YouTube channel cannot be unlinked from its Google+ Page.
- The only way to delete your Google+ Page is to first delete the linked YouTube channel.
If you are sure you want your to create a new YouTube channel permanently linked to your existing Google+ Page, it's easy to do.
To create a new YouTube channel for your Google+ Page:
1. Sign in to a Google account that owns or manages your Google+ Page
2. Go to YouTube and go to "All my channels" (www.youtube.com/channel_switcher)
3. "All my channels" should list all YouTube channels and Google+ Pages that your Google account manages.
When you hover over a Google+ Page that does not yet have a channel linked to it, you will see a "New channel" label on it. Click on the Google+ Page you'd like to create a new YouTube channel for.
Do NOT click on the blue "Create a new channel" button. That will create a new Google+ Page.
4. If you have YouTube channel unlinked from Google+, you will see the option to either link that existing channel to the Google+ Page you selected or create a new YouTube channel.
6. If you would like to set a custom URL for your channel, you can do so in the advanced settings for your channel (www.youtube.com/account_advanced)
If you end up with your YouTube channel linked to the wrong Google+ Page and you don't want to delete the channel and start over, contact YouTube support for assistance.
Note June 2014: For up-to-date instructions for creating a Google+ Page-linked YouTube channel without first creating a Google+ Profile see: Use Google+ without a Profile: create a new Google+ Page and YouTube channel
(updated 3/18/14 and 6/24/14)