How to insert a special character into a Blogger blog post
1. Open the Blogger blog post editor to create a new post or edit an existing post. Make sure you are in Compose mode.
2. Click the Insert special character icon on the top menu
3. When the Insert special character menu opens, you have several options:
• Find the character by category
• Search for the character by name
• Draw the character
|(Try to) draw emoji|
|Draw accented or non-Latin characters|
4. Click the character to insert it into your post
5. Once the character is added, you can change the character size using the Font size option on the top menu
6. When you're done, close the Insert special character box by clicking the X at top right.
Watch the video to see how it's done
For more tips on how to go beyond plain text in your Blogger blog post, watch my free webinar: Blogger: Beyond Text with Michael Daniels.
Want more Blogger tips and updates? Follow my Blogger Tips Collection on Google+:
Posted by Peggy K