What happened to my Settings, Playlists, Channel and Video Manager?
Last week YouTube made a significant change to navigation. Clicking your channel avatar used to display an extensive menu at the top of the page, but now all you will find is more simplified menu that lets you select Creator Studio, settings or switch channel identities. Several options - such as your Video Manager - are now several clicks away.
How to navigate YouTube
- New Navigation basics: selecting a channel identity, Creator Studio and settings
- Creator Studio: Video Manager, Comments, Analytics, channel settings and creator tools
- Your YouTube Account Settings
- My Channel - view and configure your channel layout
- View and manage Playlists, Likes, Watch Later list and History
- View and manage Subscriptions