The best way to let YouTube know is to use the official Send Feedback option at the bottom of every page on www.youtube.com.
1. Start on the YouTube page where you are experiencing trouble or would like to provide a suggestion
2. Scroll to the bottom of the page, and click the Send Feedback link
3. A box will pop up where you can describe the issue. You can also highlight sections of the page to include in a screenshot.
Your feedback will be read, even though YouTube doesn't usually respond.
A few tips for sending effective feedback:
- The Send Feedback form is not a way to ask for assistance with your account or using YouTube. If you have a questions or need some help, please check the YouTube Help Center, which offers troubleshooters and contact forms for many issues. You can also post your question in the official YouTube help forum.
- Be as specific as you can about what you don't like or want to change. If you hate something, explain why. If you think something sucks, tell YouTube why it sucks, ideally without abuse or profanity.
- If you would like to provide feedback on multiple features or problems, submit a new feedback report for each of them.
See also: How to provide feedback to Google+