Week in Review - April 4, 2015:Google Photos in Drive, Faster Phone Calls in Hangouts, April Fooling
YouTube and Video Creators
- Video creators: tell a compelling story in 90 seconds and win a trip for two to Cannes
- Do you have backups of your Google photos and YouTube videos? No online storage system is perfect, so use Google Takeout today to archive your data and files
- New! Your Google+ Photos are now available in Google Drive
- New Google+ Stories in Google Now: don't miss a new Story
- How NOT promote your interests, beliefs, community, business or even yourself on Google+ (John Skeats)
Local Business Updates
- Is your business information complete? Get recommendations from Google on how to improve your business listing
- Having trouble with your Google+ Page? Get help without leaving Google+
Bloggers and Webmasters
Gmail, Drive and Google Docs
Google Account Help
21st Century Life
- Rumor: Google acquires Facebook, will rename it F+Wocka wocka wocka wocka - Pac-Man had invaded Google Maps!
- Smartbox by Inbox by Gmail: free your mail!
- Video you are watching a little dry? Click the new "add music" button to liven it upGoogle Japan introduces Panda 5: the latest technology that lets users easily find the information they want, in a mobile-friendly package
- Matt Cutts reveals his new project: AutoSEO
- Do you like to look at things from a different angle? The http://com.google search engine is for you!
- Go back to the basics: MS-DOS mobile for your phone
- Having a grumpy day? Search Bing's Cute Cloud to find an adorable puppy, kitten or cute food pic that will make you smile
- Emerging evidence indicates that dragons can no longer be dismissed as creatures of legend and fantasy, and that anthropogenic effects on the world's climate may inadvertently be paving the way for the resurgence of these beasts.
- Scientists at CERN discover evidence for The Force
- Breaking science news: Mercury space probe records what sound like anguished voices
- Your tax dollars at work? Army drones deliver 3D printed pizzas to hungry soldiers