This week's roundup of tips, updates and articles about Google+, YouTube, AdSense, and more.
- John Skeats: Keep your Google+ posts, photos, and (most of) your profile private
- Stephan Hovnanian: Hangout on Air hosts: are you neglecting your videos on YouTube? Be sure to add a useful description to your videos
- YouTube Creators: want to keep your Branding Intros? Check your settings before March 31
- G+ discussion: get a custom URL for your YouTube channel (and Google+)
- Andrew Bossom: Getting an "invalid file type" error when trying to upload to YouTube? You may need to "cook" your video
- Mashable: Maxed out credit cards, arguments over copyrights, humongous rats, a cameo by MC Hammer, and PayPal: the early history of YouTube